Oliver Tomas is a multi-disciplinary designer and researcher currently freelancing with The Jibe as a UX/UI Designer and Information Architect.
- 100 Bücher, die alle Designer kennen sollten / 100 Books All Designers Should Know
- Essay contribution to new publication by Prof. René Spitz and Marcel Trauzenberg, 100 Books All Designers Should Know published by av edition.
- Modern by Design: Postwar Craft and Design in British Columbia
- Ideation, research and exhibition design with Goodweather Studio for an upcoming exhibition about postwar craft and design in British Columbia.
- Exhibition Design / Research / Ideation / Graphic Design